Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Luxury iPhone5 Swarovski Rainbow Crystal Diamond Case

My days, I got a Swarovski Rainbow Crystal Diamond Case for my iPhone5. It is fitted with more than 2,000 pieces of pure Austria Swarovski Crystal Decoration with very exquisite luxury box as good gift from my sister. Really Luxury style case for iPhone 5. Special for woman or girls who loves jewelrys, I think.

It comes with very exquisite luxury box as good gift:
For more cool gift ideas cool phone case, please go www.bestphonemate.com

I feel it makes my sky bright, you know, I really love crystal and always finding such case for my iphone. Just protect iphone 5 and bring you a rainbow, Eye-catching if you show your iphone out of your handbag:
I first search and it take me to theideasofrgift.com, there are series of the Luxury iPhone5 Swarovski Rainbow Crystal Diamond Case, at the beginning, I really don't know which to select, they are all amazing. 
Personally, I like the black and white crystal one, it's the best partner of my white iphone 5, Full body protection to shield my iPhone 5 from scratches, damages and dirt: 

Finally, I got the No.1 which is white bumper within coloful crystal. I like colorful everyday just like life, and I get additional iPhone diamond dust plug as free gift, so warm :)

It's 18% off, for more details of iPhone5 Luxury Swarovski Rainbow Crystal Case, please visit theideasforgift to get more info.

It seems out of stock now, and the new relase series is Simple Luxury iPhone5 Crystal Diamond Metal Bumper

 

For more info, please go to the reivew of it.

3 comments:

  1. Wow might I ask how much is the Black and White Swarovski crystal case? It looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete